5 COCKTAIL RECIPES
5 COCKTAIL RECIPES
TO ROCK YOUR HOUSE PARTY!
Planning a house party can often be a fun yet challenging feat. However, we are here to help. Since drinks are a must at any party, let’s begin with those. Impress your guests with authentic Canadian cocktail recipes that are surprisingly easy-to-make!
- 1. THE PERFECT CAESAR
- 3 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Oz Clamato Juice
- 1 – 3 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 1 Oz Vodka
- Celery / Pickles, Olives / Bacon / Slider (Optional Garnishes)
- Take a rimmed glass and fill it with ice. Add the Worcestershire sauce, followed by the Clamato juice, the hot sauce and the vodka.
- Add salt and pepper to season the drink.
- To garnish, take a long piece of celery or arrange pickles and olives on a skewer.
- 2. WINNIE THE POOH (WINNIPEG)
- 2 Oz. Crown Royal Cask 16
- 1 Oz. Honey Syrup
- 3/4 Oz. Lemon Juice
- 5 Drops Orange Flower Water
- 1 Oz Vodka
- Egg White
- 1/2 Oz. Red Wine
- Except for the wine, pour all the ingredients into a shaker. First, do a dry shake and then shake the mixture with ice.
- Strain the mixture and then add the red wine in a floating manner, carefully between the two layers.
- To garnish, add a cube of raw honeycomb.
- 3. BLUSHING BUBBLY SANGRIA
- ½ Lemon, Zest
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- ⅓ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Water
- 3 Cups Ice Cubes
- 1 Bottle (750 Ml) Dry Sparkling Wine, Chilled
- 1 ½ Cups Frozen, Sliced Strawberries
- 1 ½ Cups Frozen, Sliced Raspberries
- 1 Cup Frozen, Pitted Sweet Cherries
- ½ Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- In a large pitcher, mix mint, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and water. Stir the bruising mint faintly with a wooden spoon. Let the mixture stand for about 15 minutes.
- Add ice and sparkling wine and continue stirring.
- Finally, add the raspberries, strawberries and cherries.
- 4. FORGET ME NOT (HALIFAX)
- 1½ Oz. Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- ½ Oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ Oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Oz. Lavender Simple Syrup
- 6-8 Nova Scotia Blueberries
- Soda / Prosecco For Topping
- Muddle the blueberries with lavender simple syrup, add all the other ingredients except soda and shake hard.
- Strain it into an ice-filled Collins glass and then top up with either soda or prosecco.
- Garnish it with more blueberries.
- 5. ICE MAKER’S PUNCH
- 40 Oz (1.25 L) Rye
- 40 Oz (1.25 L) Rum
- 40 Oz (1.25 L) Vodka
- 40 Oz (1.25 L) Southern Comfort
- 8 Cups (2 L) Brewed Coffee
- 16 Cups (4 L) Ice Cream
- 16 Cups (4 L) Cola
- 1 Bag Ice
- Take a big, transparent bowl with a lid and add all the ingredients to it. Let the mixture ferment overnight.
- The next day, simply stir the mixture before serving.
- To garnish, you can add a scoop of ice cream.
There is no better way to spice up the occasion than with these deliciously unique thirst-quenchers. The quantity and ingredients can change, depending upon the number of serves needed and what is available. Just be sure to serve all the beverages chilled and fresh.
Since you are planning this amazing party at home, you will need some delicious food as well. Simply visit https://anjapparcanada.ca/ and order online now from our massive, variety-filled menu. Don’t forget, we have something special for everyone!